Monday, January 18, 2010

Sigh

I have fallen head over heels for The Twilight Saga. Got book #1 for Xmas from my bro and proceeded to devour the series in a little over a week. Thank goodness for a patient partner who puts up with me when I become obsessed and only want to read. I figure I will not, at the end of my days, regret any dishes left in the sink (or all over the counter 'cuz the sink is overflowing :)

I am currently experiencing something I rarely experience. I cannot seem to let go of Edward, Bella, Jacob and the rest of The Twilight clan. They are always hovering in the back of my mind. I feel distracted. I seem to be always just noodling away at a part of the book. Don't ask me what I'm thinking when I get that far away dreamy look in my eyes. I'll lie. As if I would tell you that I am day dreaming about my vampire and werewolf friends. :P)

I am currently reading (well, re-reading as I read it about 15 years ago) Bella's fav book (points to you for knowing), Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I thougth it would be a nice way to ween myself from the Saga, but alas, I find that as I read I am imagining Bella and Edward reading it. LOL

Here are some Twilight photos I found online. I'll prolly pop some up here and there.


I love this one, but as a blogger pointed out Edward's hand is filthy!
The rain picture gives me chills thou I have no idea where it came from!