Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Halway To Hazard we barely Knew Yee

On the duo's website, David Tolliver says they'll be taking some time off. "It has been a wild ride so far and we have made so many great friends and memories but at this time in my life I have to take a step back and deal with some personal and family issues that I have neglected to address until now. I am gonna take a break from Halfway to Hazard and put my energy into making myself a better man, father and husband! I will miss you guys but it will only be for a short time, after that we'll see how this life is gonna go! God bless you all, I love each and everyone of you like family!!!"

This is effective immediatly so all of Halfway To Hazard's upcoming appearances have been "postponed indefinitely."

A little background for you.

Halfway To Hazard also features Chad Warrix, and gave us a great debut single with "Daisy" (which didn't do very well for them, but still a great song) in 2007. They were the opening act on Tim & Faith's "Sould2Soul" tour (and Tim was a co-producer on their self-titled debut album. Their sophomore CD, "Come On Time," in October 2009.


Hopefully everything will be OK with Dave and they can get back out there - I thought they had a great sound - they just need a good break.