Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kenny Chesney - Getting Serious?

I ask 'cuz he has gone and bought a couple of puppies with his girlfriend, Amy Colley. They got two Maltipoo sisters. I guess it was suppose to be one, but once they saw the pups they got two. It was suppose to be Amy's Christmas present. These are teeny tiny doggies - they only weighed about a pound-and-a-half each! Full grown they're only 4 pounds! That's $625 a pound 'cuz they cost $2500 each! Nice present Kenny!

Oh, their names? Molly and Dolly.

Now, I am not going to go into a tirade about Kenny buying puppies from a breeder when the Humane Society is stocked with pups in need of good homes. But a part of me kinda wants to.


But look at them (these are not his puppies, just two I found on the net), they are sooooooo adorable!