Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA Live Blog

Finally! Brooks & Dunn and Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top! Honky Tonk Stomp.

Kix is rockin' the mandolin!

LOL, at first I thought Billy wasn't wearing his usual hat, but he is, under the, uh, other one (what kind is it?).

Yeah! That ws fun! Look at B&D takin' it all in. Ronnie looks like he's tearing up.

Jamey Johnson and Kid Rock - alright I hear twang!
I am loving Somewhere Between Jennings and Jones!
Cool - Jamey's guitar has all kinds of signatures on it.
Jamey sure can sing country, but he looks like he'd be at home in The Amityville Horror. (it's that beard!)


Dale Jr. & Julianne Hough. Love Julianne's dark, dark green glitter dress with cap sleeves.


OK - who's bidding on that car for me?
VOCAL DUO = SUGARLAND!!!
YES! I'M SO GLAD I CHANGED MY MIND AND WENT WITH WHO I REALLY WANTED TO WIN.

THEY WERE RUDELY CUT OFF WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF
VIDEO OF THE YEAR = LOVE STORY by TAYLOR SWIFT


http://www.youtube.com/user/taylorswift?blend=1&ob=4#p/a/12E43D243BEF14F2/1/z4xmxb9K8RI


I just saw a Wendy's commercial featuring Rascal Flatts!