Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA Live Blog

LOL to Brad and Carrie's hot joke. ::snorting here:: Swine Flu parady to Blue.

Carrie's dress is pretty - short, red, ruffles from one shoulder down the skirt diagonally.

Darius Rucker is gonna Sing!!! Yay!!

Alright! The song silly, thou he is Alright too!

Oh, he's going into the audience to sing. Cool.

I have always loved Darius - and his voice is what I call a "toe curler" and there really aren't too many of them for me. I would really like him to win Male Vocalist, but I don't think it's his year. I am soooooooooo glad country music has got him! You rock people canNOT have him back. :P



Kellie Pickler and Jake Owen are presenting. Jake owen has a purple and black checked jacket on. Kellie is still in her liquid red carpet dress, and if you're just tuning in her hair is a reddish brown. Very pretty.

SONG OF THE YEAR = IN COLOR by JAMEY JOHNSON


Miranda is singing White Liar. Love it!!