Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA Live Blog

Oooo, I really like Carrie's dress. Pretty yellow with purple flowers, and flares at the bottom. It's my fav so far tonight.

Hahahahahaha Little Jimmie Dickens is doing a Kayne West bit interrupting Brad accepting video of the year saying Taylor deserved to win.

Keith Urban singing a new song (oof he's sooooooooooo hot!) 'Til Summer Comes Around.
I'm feeling pretty good about picking him for Male Vocalist, let me tell you. He's so sweet as he salutes his band.

Oh, Brad changed again - his shirt kinda matches Carrie's dress.

Tim's singing Southern Voice. Uh oh, a bit of a stumble at the beginning. Handled it like a champ thou.

I'm getting a little tired of the "Brooks & Dunn play the CMA's for the last time" coming up announcement. We get it, you're a big tease Mr. Promo Man!