Monday, November 8, 2010

Snap Fitness - Week 4

Today we changed things around - cardio first followed by resistance training.

My trainer - Keith - said that this makes your muscles work harder since they're tired, and it's always good to change up your workout.

We had been doing three sets with the weights, but with cardio first we only did two. Though Keith told me we were going to do an extra set of abs!!

And we switched up the order of the ab exercises, and changed one of them just a bit.

But when we got to the second set of he told me he was just kidding and we were only doing two sets of abs...BUT the last set of reverse crunches were going to be done on the bench!!

Oh WOW! That was super hard, but I did it! My entire body was shakey after, but a great sense of accomplishment.

So week 4 is underway - and I'm really starting to feel great - even though I can tell that it would be very easy to fall back into the old routine. So each day is one step closer to the goal - and I have to keep that in sight, but I actually feel that I can do it!

Snap Fitness has some great deal going on so check them out! SnapFitness.com

Watch for a Snap Fitness Flip Video coming soon to Facebook!