Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CMA Live Blog - #9

Time for the Loretta Lynn tribute. Sissy Spacek introduces with a marvelous speech.

Miranda, and Sheryl Crow pay tribute in song. And there is the fabulous Ms. Loretta - who still has that amazing voice! LOVE HER!!

Now she and Sissy present Female Vocalist (can they just give it to Loretta?) Miranda Lambert!

I'm so sappy - I'm cryin'!

Another dress for Carrie - I've lost count! LOL Like this one a lot thou - poofy skirt.

Time for Gwyneth Paltrow and Vince Gill with Country Strong - gonna be lots of comments about this on the blogs tomorrow I betcha. She looks nervous! But she can sing. It is hard to play guitar and sing - but she is pulling it off. She looks like she can't believe she's there. I do think the movie looks good. A bit of feedback every now and again. WTH's up with that sound guys? They get a standing O and she looks all abashed.

CMA Musical Event - HillBilly Bone - Trace Adkins & Blake Shelton