Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CMA Live Blog #6

Back from the break with Keith Urban and Put You In a Song. Yummy! Love the yellow shirt Keith! Remind me to tell you the story sometime of how I kissed his neck. LOL

OK - another dress for Carrie. A lovely yellow, orange, white number - hard to describe, but pretty.

Reba! to sing If I Were a Boy. How the heck does she look so good? Plastic surgery? She is just stunning! (JK about the plastic surgery - but she doesn't even seem to have one crow's foot!) Love the lyrics to this song. Love the set too. A standing O for Ms. Reba! Here's hoping she takes Female Vocalist.

I love the Keith Urban commercial for the American Cancer Society where he sings Happy Birthday.

The Jeff Gordon/Brad Paisley identity theft joke was cute - LOL to Brad calling Jeff scrappy regarding his fight. I'm betting that was unscripted.

Alright - Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Want To Stay Her A Little While. Great song - I hope it's his next single! Oh, look, another standing O.

I love the dresses Karen and Kimberly are wearing (from Little Big Town). Oh man, listen to them harmanize on Taylor's You Belong With Me.

Album of the Year - Miranda Lambert's Revolution. (first one I got wrong -but this category was sooooooo tough) I love how Blake bowed to her and she basically ran in place in excitement. I love her white fringy dress! And those shoes are rockin'!

Yeah, Kid Rock! Born Free is a rockin' song!