Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CMA Live Blog - #2

Back from break with Rascal Flatts performing Why Wait (my honey's fav band - NOT! :)
Is that Buddy Holly or Jay DeMarcus?

Kellie Pickler, Jerrod Niemann, and Luke Bryan to present Song of the Year. I love Kellie's pretty dress, but don't like her hair. Not diggin' Jerrod's painter's cap either - he also looks very uncomfy to be standing up there. Next year he can perform!

Song of the Year = The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert (YES! I'm 2 for 2)

I love Miranda's dress - that sparkly silver metallic skirt is purty. She looks great.

Boo! Her writers got cut off - sure the Oscars can go 2 hours over, but the CMA's can't go a minute over. BOO!


Dress number 2 for Carrie is gorgeous! Light pink with all those flowers on the skirt - I LOVE it.

Carrie and Brad sing Golden Ring for Blake and Miranda - LOL to Brad's "that's what she said" joke.

Blake now sings All About Tonight. YUMMY! He sounds so good - I hope he wins Male Vocalist!