Wednesday, January 7, 2009

People's Choice Awards

Watch tonight on CBS. Rascal Flatts are suppose to make a big announcement on the show! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Here's a list of country stars and what they are up for.

FAVORITE MALE SINGER
Brad Paisley / Chris Brown / Kenny Chesney
I want Brad to win!

FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER
Alicia Keys / Carrie Underwood / Rihanna
Carrie's got my vote! (surprised aren'tcha?)

FAVORITE GROUP
Coldplay / Maroon 5 / Rascal Flatts
Of course I want Rascal Flatts to win but I love that Coldplay song "Viva La Vida!" The one that starts out "I use to rule the world..." The lyrics and melody are sooooo infectious!!

FAVORITE COUNTRY SONG
"Last Name" by Carrie Underwood / "Love Story" by Taylor Swift / "Take Me There" by Rascal Flatts
OMG how am I suppose to pick? I know, let me throw a dart at a dart board. Hmmmm, let's see, what song would I most likely put on repeat? I guess it would be "Love Story."

Here's a link so you can see all the nominees for tonight.http://www.pcavote.com/pca/history.jsp

Also, Jewel will host a special segment where a lucky winner will receive a free makeover.