Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bethany Hamilton and AnnaSophia Robb introduce Carrie Underwood.

Yikes - what is Carrie wearing!? And she's singing "Undo It."

OMG! Here comes Stephen Tyler! I was wondering why Carrie had that scarf on her mic.

Now they're doing "Walk This Way."

I guess 'cuz she is from Idol they can bring him on even though that show is on FOX not CBS. lol

Standing O for their performance. They brought the house down.


Reba and Blake heading over to the Mandaley Bay Resort for Sugarland.

Sugarland performs "Tonight" from "Incredible Machine." Jenn's got some nice hair extensions in.

They are Sugarland and they are AWESOME!!!

Love how the crowd shot shows a guy illegally recording them on his camera! :)


Dierks Bentley now sings "Am I the Only One." He walks in from backstage singin. I LOVE DIERKS!!!! He goes out into the crowd! I would totally attack him.. YUMMY!!!


7:40 and no awards yet - just great performances!