Sunday, April 3, 2011

ACM #9

"Give the kid a break" LOL funny that Reba calls Ronnie Dunn a kid as she and Blake introduce him to perform "Bleed Red." Sounds excellent. Standing O for Ronnie.

Now it's Naomi & Wynonna Judd to present Sugarland with the Top Duo Award. :) You know, Wy has supposedly lost a bunch of weight - I wish she would dress a bit better to show it off.

Top Duo = Sugarland

I do like the showgirls with those huge headdresses!


Now Martina performs her new single "Teenage Daughters" which will be a smash - I don't have kids but I can relate 'cuz I was a Teenage Daughter! :p


Now we have Marg Helgenberger to introduce Top Male Vocalist.

Top Male Vocalist = Brad Paisley

Gotta love Brad thanking his dog Holler!

Chris Young & Julianne Hough (the remake of Footloose makes me ill!!!)
Chris needs some energy! They talk about ACM's Lifting Lives charity.

Darius Rucker performs "Music From the Heart" which Chris Young, Brett James and the kids of Lifting Lives wrote. (LOVE Hootie!) How touching to see the chorus of kids from Lifting Lives. Hopefully I can get this to play it on Monday! It was wonderful!