Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blake & Trace's New Song!




It's great!

It's called "Hillybilly Bone" and you bet WXRO is playing it already.

The only place you can get it is to head over to Blake Shelton's website.

It's there free for two weeks!

Blake said, "When I first heard 'Hillbilly Bone' I knew it was one of those songs that would kick the door down, and who better to kick the door down with me than my buddy Trace?"

He called it "One of those songs you can't get out of your head, and for Trace and I both, it was one of those songs that made sense since we are pretty much both 'Hillbilly' to the core."

This will be the first single from his next CD which is the follow up to 2008's "Startin' Fires."

And to that I say WHAT??? Come on Blake - we haven't had much music from your last two CD's! Sheesh! (I really wish artists would go deeper on their CD's!)