Thursday, May 28, 2009

George Strait - ACM Artist of the Decade

The concert was FABULOUS!!! I want them to put a cd out 'cuz I loved every performance and would buy a cd!! Soooo Sooooo Good!!!

Here was my fav of the night - Jamey Johnson and Lee Ann Womack performing "Give It Away"




My second favorite performance of the night was Jamie Foxx and his super sexy rendition of "You Look So Good in Love." OMG I just melted!!



All past recipients of The Artist of the Decade were honored and Martina sang a Garth Brooks tune for a very special reason.



Alan Jackson gave a rousing rendition of "The Fireman"




Dierks Bentley performed "Blue Clear Sky" and did mighty fine :)



Taylor Swift performed her fav George Strait tune "Run" (note to Taylor - my freshman year of high school called and it wants that headband back :p



Lovely LeAnn Rimes performed "Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?"



Garth Brooks was the ACM Artist of the Decade for the 90's so he presented George with his award. (sidenote - the next time we do this it will be 2019!!! Holy Frak!)





The show had a super ending.





Two hours and I just wanted more!! What a wonderful concert event this was!