Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice Finale



Only one episode to go - a 3 hour bonanza that begins at 7pm on NBC Sunday.


Clint Black went home last week - and at first I was a bit upset. I really did like his jingle better (I am actually still humming it whereas, no matter what Annie Duke said, I cannot remember hers! I might not remember all the words, but I definitely have the melody in my head!), and KOTU's commercial was also a million times better. I'm not sure who was making the decisions at Chicken of the Sea, but they were not the right ones. LOL


OK - so I got over being upset that Clint went when I realized that we were gonna get down to the final two, and that meant two more would be fired right away.


No way was the final two going to be anyone other than Joan and Annie. They have both done too well, and hate each other so much, that Donald had to pick them. They will make for great TV.


Trace Adkins is going to be on the finale. He has been watching the show all along with a purpose. Trace, of course, was the runner up to Piers Morgan last year. Both Trace and Piers will reminisce about their season, update us on what's happened with them in the last year (just little things - like the song Trace sang at the finale last year "You're Gonna Miss This" winning ACM Single of the Year!), and then weigh in on the final two.


Trace raised money for The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxix Network to the tune of just under $400,000 this last year. And he also raised something more important than money - awareness for the charity.
.
.
The picture to the right is from last season - Trace in the boardroom = not looking pleased. heehee