Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trace Adkins New CD has a New Arrival Date

Look for it a week earlier.

Cowboy's Back in Town is now due August 17th.

There will be 2 versions available.

The Original version features his new song "This Ain't No Love Song" and "Ala-Freakin' Bama."

The Deluxe version adds four more songs including "Hillbilly Bone."

It's Trace's first CD with Toby Keith and Mark Wright's label Show Dog - Universal Music.

Trace says, "There's an excitement surrounding this whole new chapter in our lives, and it's reflected in the work I've done on this record. The musicians I brought together are longtime friends, and it doesn't get much better than that. I had a great time making it, I'm in a great spot creatively, and I think all that shows in the way it sounds."

I'm bummed I won't be on the air to play it for you on the 17th as I'll be in full blow Dodge County Fair mode at that time. At least I'll have something to put a smile on my face when things get stressful.