Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas!!!

I know it's been cold ~ but I still hate to do this ~ but it is that time of year!



Christmas Music! I know, I know ~ you don't want to think about it. But it's the time of year when the CD's start hitting the store, and I have to tell you about it.




October 6th ~ That's the day Toby Keith's new CD, "American Ride" is coming out (they moved it up a week), but it's also the day that we get our first Sugarland Christmas CD!


I thought it was a Packer CD at first 'cuz it's called "Green and Gold." So you can see why I would make that mistake ~ especially since it's coming out on October 6th! heehee


"Green And Gold" will have ten songs on it, five holiday standards and five tunes written by our fav duo Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush.


Buying the album also allows you access to special downloads.


"Green And Gold"
1. "City Of Silver Dreams"
2. "Winter Wonderland"
3. "Holly Jolly Christmas"
4. "Coming Home"
5. "Gold And Green"
6. "Maybe Baby (New Year's Day)"
7. "Nuttin' For Christmas"
8. "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"
9. "Little Wood Guitar"
10. "Silent Night"