Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beauty All Around Me



I just felt like sharing pictures of some of the beautiful perennials planted last weekend. It's hard to pick a favorite. I love Bridal Wreath and this is close - it's a Grefsheim Spirea. We actually have a red and white Bleeding Heart, so neat, and right now we have Peppermint Hydrangeas that look just like those 3 big blooms.



I had to have a Burning Bush! Those pretty light purple flowers are Northern Starbust Rhododendron.




Once on a walk I saw these beautiful flowers. I didn't know what they were, but decided that I had to have some one day. So when I saw the Goblin Blanket Flower at the nursery I scooped one up.


This is the Balloon Flower. Gorgeous flowers that pop out of lovely balloon buds.




Here's hoping I can channel my inner Flora Goddess and help these plants thrive.