Thursday, June 11, 2009

COUNTRY CHART

Make sure you check out the country chart every week. Just click on the musical notes to the left and you'll find another blog featuring the chart we base our music on (it's my own creation - and no I am not telling my secret ingredient).

I always have a featured Artist - which right now is Sugarland - and when you click on the picture you will be taken to that Artist's website - right now the cool Sugarland on Tour Interactive site.


I just added a new feature - the weekly sales figures courtesy of SoundScan.


You'll also find the songs I could listen to over and over - just like when I was a teenager and would drive my parents nuts with the wonderous sounds of Billy Idol, Loverboy, and 'Til Tuesday.


There are also links to take you to Billboard and Country Countdown USA.


I would love to hear your feedback, and what you would like to see added, so just email me at countryfun@wxroradio.com