Monday, September 17, 2012

A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS 25TH ANNIVERSARY

(from blog.gactv.com)

I can't believe it's been 25 years since I bought the very first A Very Special Christmas cassette.  (Yes, I bought the cassette!)  I can remember exactly when I bought it.  I was with my Grandma P at the Wisconsin Rapids Mall.  The Eurythmics "Winter Wonderland" is still one of my all-time fav Christmas songs.

The 25th Anniversary CD comes out October 16th and includes music from Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry, Vince Gill, Christina Aguilera, Francesca Battistelli, Michael Buble, Cheap Trick, Amy Grant, Dave Matthews, Jason Mraz, One Republic and Wonder Girls.

There will also be a Contemporary Christian Version called A Very Special Christmas: Bringing Peace on Earth released the same day.

The albums will benefit the Special Olympics (as always).