Thursday, February 23, 2012

HANK JR ALBUM ON THE WAY

Curb Records will release Best of Hank Williams Jr. (All My Rowdy Friends) on March 27th.

Track Listing
  • Family Tradition
  • Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
  • Women I've Never Had
  • Outlaw Women
  • Kaw-Liga
  • Old Habits
  • Dinosaur
  • The Blues Man
  • Texas Women
  • Dixie On My Mind
  • All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)
  • A Country Boy Can Survive
  • If Heaven Ain't a Lot Like Dixie
  • The Conversation
  • All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight
  • Country State Of Mind
  • Born To Boogie
  • If the South Woulda Won
  • There's a Tear In My Beer (w/ Hank Williams)
  • Red, White, & Pink-Slip Blues
  • Bartender Song (Sittin' At the Bar) (w/ Rehab
  • All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming For Monday Night Football