Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WHAT TV SHOW CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT

It's almost that time of year where we find out what's coming back in the fall - well, we already know about a few of them. From tvguide.com here's a list of shows and where they stand - where's your fav on the list? I'll post comments next to my favs.


RENEWED

30 Rock (NBC)
American Dad (Fox)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Castle
(ABC)
The Cleveland Show (Fox)
Cougar Town (ABC)
Family Guy (Fox)
Glee (Fox)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
The Middle (ABC)
Modern Family (ABC)
NCIS (CBS)
Private Practice (ABC)
Raising Hope (Fox)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)

LOOKING GOOD

90210 (CW)
The Amazing Race (CBS)
American Idol (Fox)
America's Next Top Model (CW)
The Bachelor (ABC)
The Biggest Loser (NBC)
Blue Bloods (CBS)

Bones (Fox) Should be renewed - they're talking spin off for goodness sake!

Celebrity Apprentice (NBC)
Community (NBC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
CSI (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
Dancing With the Stars (ABC)

Desperate Housewives (ABC) BLECH - I use to love this show - until about 2 months ago

Fringe (Fox) PLEASE bring this fabulous show back!!

The Good Wife (CBS)
Gossip Girl (CW)
Hawaii Five-0 (CBS)
Hellcats (CW)
House (Fox)

How I Met Your Mother (CBS) Use to be my fav - still a top 10 for me - but it's been weak this season

Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC) I'm shocked to see this on this list 'cuz they are doing a major revamp - but it is NBC

Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
The Mentalist (CBS)
Mike & Molly (CBS)
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)

The Office (NBC) Mixed feelings about this - I want it to go out on a high note - and I think they are missing that opportunity by not ending it this season - but again, it is NBC

Parenthood (NBC) LOVE this show! PLEASE bring it back!

Parks and Recreation (NBC) Another show I really like - plus Amy Pohler's character's name is Leslie - no one on TV ever has my name - let alone the lead!

Supernatural (CW) My FAV show on TV - more Dean & Sam PLEASE!!!! (pretty please, with Dean & Sam on top :)

Survivor (CBS)
Undercover Boss (CBS)

The Vampire Diaries (CW) They BETTER bring this AWESOME show back - it is amazing and fast moving and then there's Damon!

LOOKING NOT SO GOOD

$#*! My Dad Says (CBS)
Better With You (ABC)
Bob's Burgers (Fox)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)

The Cape (NBC) I have these stacked in my DVR - just haven't found time to watch

Chase (NBC)

Chuck (NBC) I use to love Chuck but now it's just background fluff - I have about 3 stacked in the DVR

CSI: NY (CBS)
The Defenders (CBS)

Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC) I hear this is a great show - one I'll have to catch up on if they renew it

The Event (NBC) I tried so hard to like this show - it was so disappointing for me - I just didn't care what the Event was.

Human Target (Fox) A VERY Fun show! Bring it BACK!

Lie to Me (Fox)
Nikita (CW)

No Ordinary Family (ABC) Another fun fluffy show that is stacked up in my DVR

Off the Map (ABC)
One Tree Hill (CW)

Outsourced (NBC) My fav of the Thursday night NBC sitcoms

Perfect Couples (NBC) CBS just moved Rules of Engagement opposite this new show - Rules wins

Rules of Engagement (CBS) I could do without David Spade's Russell character and Timmy - but I love the two couples.

V (ABC) GAH! I LOVE V! Please bring it back - it's great sci-fi - and you can't find that on network TV right now.


CANCELED/ENDING

Friday Night Lights (NBC)
The Good Guys (Fox)

Medium (CBS) My fav family show - and the mysteries were always pretty unique - I just wish CBS would have given them a few more epis so it could have went out less rushed. The ending with the cast saying goodbye still chokes me up.

Life Unexpected (CW)
Live to Dance (CBS)

Running Wilde (Fox) Had 7 of these stacked in the DVR - I just deleted them

Smallville (CW) This show had a great run - a couple of rocky years - but it's going out with a bang - can't wait to see Clark Fly!!!