Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tim McGraw's new CD


"Number One Hit's" comes out November 30th. Here's what you'll find on it.

Disc 1

1. "Live Like You Were Dying"

2. "Don't Take the Girl"

3. "It's Your Love" (with Faith Hill)

4. "Just To See Your Smile"

5. "Something Like That"

6. "My Next Thirty Years"

7. "The Cowboy in Me"

8. "She Never Lets It Go to Her Heart"

9. "I Like It, I Love It"

10. "Watch the Wind Blow By"

11. "Please Remember Me"

12. "Real Good Man"


Disc 2

1. "Southern Voice"

2. "My Best Friend"

3. "Everywhere"

4. "Grown Men Don't Cry"

5. "Back When"

6. "Angry All the Time"

7. "Last Dollar (Fly Away)"

8. "Unbroken"

9. "Where the Green Grass Grows"

10. "Not a Moment Too Soon"

11. "Indiana Outlaw" (Dance Mix and Bonus Track)

12. "Felt Good on My Lips" (Bonus Track)