Monday, October 6, 2008

Presidential Candidates

Less then a month to go! Are you ready? Do you know who you're voting for?

Hold on a minute. Are you sure?

I have a wonderful site you can visit that my lovely friend Rosie sent me, and I thought I would share it with you.

You simply click on the quote you agree with about many topics like the ecomony, taxes, and the Iraq war. When you are done, you will find out if you have picked a candidate that will do what you want as the next Prez.

I'll admit I was a bit nervous when I started. Would I choose the quotes from the candidate I wanted to win, or would I have to completely rethink who I am voting for on November 4th?

Well, for me, it was a landslide. I picked all but one quote from the person I am supporting (and the one I got wrong threw me for a loop). It helped solidify for me that I have chosen the candidate that will do what I want as Prez.

So have fun with this quiz.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchOMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

P.S. I saw the greatest Burger King ad about voting. It had a bunch of clips of people ordering thru a drive-thru their unique order (one woman even wanted them to cut her fries in half!). Then it said (I'm paraphrasing a bit - I only saw it once), "We know you have a voice, we hear it everyday. Use it to vote on November 4th. Have it Your Way."

I LOVED IT!